Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Waiting Game

A lot has happened since my first post! I have now booked my flight and have begun my countdown! Only 54 days until I fly to New Zealand! I even have an app on my phone to keep track! The day will be here before you know it! 

I will be departing Florida on January 10th and arriving in Auckland, New Zealand on January 12th! The total travel time is about 25 hours including layovers, but because of the time difference it will be as if I am traveling for two days! I have already looked into ways to adjust to the time difference quicker, so hopefully something will work!

Last month I received the nicest package from the Hadden family. It included a note from Lucy, a handmade notebook by Hannah, some chocolate, a candle, magnets, a pocket guide and a map. It was so nice to get this in the mail & I sent a thank you note back...hopefully it made it across the globe! 


I only have 4 days left of going to class before I graduate. 3 exams, 1 paper, and 1 exit exam are what stand in the way of now and graduation on December 14th. It will be such a great weekend, with G'mom, G'dad, G'ma, and G'pa all planning to be here with our family. 

That's all for now! 
Next up...planning what to pack and everyone else booking their vacations to come see me ;) 

PS: Big news about John and Karen....they are planning to move to Seattle in 2014 for a job with Boeing. And...Julia, my oldest cousin is pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment